الأحد، 7 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 12 - A divorced woman


I left the room crying!

Fawaz was sitting in a corner alone daydreaming, don’t ask me what he was daydreaming about ‘cause that wasn’t my biggest interest at the time.

Once he saw me crying like that, he ran to me.


My mom, 5alty Nawal, and 5alty 7i9a were all in the meeting room; three doors away from the storage room.

The rest of the people working in the carnival were Indians, Philippines, and Egyptians, and they all turned to look at me when I stumbled out the room almost screaming.

The outdoor part of the carnival was very empty; all the people left because it was late at night.


Fawaz came to me and just examined me; looking into my eyes for a moment, trying to understand me. After just a few moments, S3ood exited the storage room as if nothing happened, smiling to everyone else with his camera hanging down his neck.


I HATE HIM!!!


Fawaz narrowed his eyes at S3ood, then looked back at me with his eyes full of worry.


I was sobbing, sniffing, crying, and I gasped a few times to catch my breath.


“Follow me,” Fawaz said as he lead me back into the storage room


The picture above shows the hallway with the four rooms. The first room is beside the refrigerator but it doesn't show in this picture.

The room on the left side, beside the refrigerator is where my mom and her friends are having there small little 5etam meeting, and the room at the end of the hallway is the freakish storage room.

The first two rooms on the right, for some reason, are always empty.


I followed him into the storage room feeling very heavy.

I sat down on the floor where I previously sat, Fawaz sat in front of me to face me. He wasn’t leaning against the wall just like stupid S3ood did. No! He was sitting right in ront of me! Looking at me.



I felt like a women that just got divorced.


It was awful!



The whole time, I was sitting and crying, while Fawaz looked at the white, plain floor or looked up at me.


He was very quiet, calm, patient, and supportive.


After I felt like I was done, I inhaled and exhaled very slowly and calmly a couple of times before I thanked Fawaz,


“Thank you” whispering.


“No problem”


We sat there for another while, staring at the blank, white walls until we both said our Goodbye’s and went back home…… desperately waiting for the next event my mom and her friends will prepare for us.
Once I left 7adee8et keifan, I knew i was starting a whole new chapter.. . leaving S3ood behind me

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. Distracted:LOOOOOOL :P bas I hope you'll like the next posts..... oo walla i used to like him too :P

    ردحذف