الثلاثاء، 16 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 20 - I kissed a boy and I liked it

heeeey everyone.... enjoy =D
________________________________
On Thursday…..

I went with a couple of my friends to the Avenues; Ratooj and 3’anoom…

In the Avenues, when we were standing in line to buy tickets for the cinema, there was this hot guy standing in front of us, he was alone…

Ana ma da88a8t ib malam7a, bas ya3ne I knew he was hot from the way he stood and the way he wore his clothes. I was just staring at his back! I looked sooo ridiculous! Bas really I CAN’T resist, hehehe!

Then he turned to look at who was staring, obviously me, and my jaw dropped… it was FAWAZ!

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!”


“FAWAAAAAAZ”



“minzimaaaaaaaaaaan 3aniiiiiich’


“you tooo… abbaaaaaaaii 7addeeeee walhaaaaanaaaa”




“walla ana akthar, ma tit5ayilean’ oo he winked



My stomach fell to my feet



I totally blushed, looked down, and smiled…. He noticed, hehehe


“olla olla olla! Hahaha! Tara ma gilt shay ana!!! Kil hatha lanne walaht 3alaich???”



I laughed shyly.



“inta yay broo7ik?”




“la2 il rabi3 yishtiroon il popcorn oo i3tamdaw 3ala tho8e, intaw ay film bitroo7oon?”




“3omar oo Salma 2”



“waaaaiiii3 min9ijkom??”



“i7na indawer il romance wil comedy hehehe’



“haaa!!! Chitheee…. La 3ayal ok”




It was his turn…



“Ladies first’



“huh?? La2 Fawaz, it’s your turn!”



“3yoon Fawaz, yalla imshay jiddami”



I blushed again, it’s not something I can control… really!



“wallaaaa, it’s easy to make you blush, isn’t it?”



“hehehe!! Baaaaaaaas! Oo thanks for..um.. your turn!”



“no problem’


Rataj and ‘3aneema followed me totally thaybeeeeen min Fawaz, his 3asaly eyes and his light brown, soft hair… uhhhhhhhhhhhh… he is so exhaustingly handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Rataj: Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood???? Minuuu hathaaaaaa??

“laish??? iyannnnnnnin 9a7??”


‘3anoom: 7addddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I gave ‘3anoom and Ratooj the cinema tickets to go in their before me, I had to talk to Fawaz.

I found Fawaz with two friends still in the line for popcorn.

I went to him….

When he saw me approaching him, he quickly started walking to me with a wide smile on his face.


“Fawaz….”


Ma rad…..



“haw!!! Fawaaaaaaz shfeeeek??”



“La2! Bas a5af arid 3alaich, oo you blush”



“waaaaaaaaaay”




“hahaha! Just kidding… amray…”




“bass…. About the summer camp…”




“Don’t worry about it! 3ady!”



“LA2! MOO 3ADII! I want you to come back, Fawaz’



“may5alif, ma 3alaeh, marra thania”




“shinu ya3ne? 5ala9 ra7 taskit oo it5allee s3oodooo ysawee illee yabee?”



“la2 jad ya3ne… shinu agdar asawee ana?”



“rid 3alae!!!! 6IGGGA! I DON’T CARE!!”



“Jood……”




“Fawaz… may9eer”




“adree inna may9eer, oo 7saba ma3ay! Bas inna I go back to the camp, hatha 9ij ya3ne ma agdar.. 5ankoon wa8i3iyeen shway”


…………………..


“Fawaz…. Tharoorii iddish il film?”




“haha! I was going to ask you the same question, ta3alay ma3ay!”




“wain?”




“just follow”




He whispered something to his friends… and then we headed out of the cinema, we went down the escalator, walked a little then down another one to the parking lot.


Lamma istaw3ebt inna we were heading to the parking lot, ana wigeft oo ni6arta yogef oo ga3da a5izzaa.


“Fawaz??? Laish parking lot??”



“m-m-madree…. Ya3ne gilt inna arya7lina nig3ed bil sayara broo7na”



“huh?”



“etha ma tabeen 5ala9 5el nirje3 fog oo nig3d ib café aw shay’



I thought about it: would I rather sit in a car with Fawaz alone and talk about whatever I want to talk to him and get as close to him as I want… and tell him the big thing: that I love him. Or….. sit in a dumb old café where everyone is looking at everyone?

Duh………

CAR!!!!



“la la 3adi” I said quickly and started walking.



I could see he was happy.



When we got to the car, I just stared at him….



It was a PORSCHE! A navy blue Ferrari!



I turned to stare at him with my jaw falling.

“You don’t even DRIVE”



“I know” he gave me a goofy smile “but I’m the only son, between 3 older sisters”




“WOW”



The navyblue Ferrari was shaded pitch black… ila il manthara ily jidam, ily he sees through it to drive… I was soooo happy because of that…



He ran around the car and opened me the door




Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


“thank you” and I entered the car



He ran around it and got in…


It was complete silent for a minute there, then he turned to face me… and I turned to face him.



He gave me a warm smile and was glaring right into my eyes. His beautiful eyes into mine. Then he gently put his hand on mine which was on my lap and whispered

“Jood…”



“na3am” I whispered back… I don’t know why we’re whispering!!!



“a7ibich”




I was looking at his hands holding mine, but when he said that I quickly looked up at him and his smile was not there… he wasn’t joking! He meant it!

His eyes were still looking into mine, but this time cautious… I knew that he didn’t want to mess this whole thing up, he wanted everything to go perfect… exactly like what I wanted.


I stared back at him… that’s it! This is the time to tell him! Yalla yalla jood, you can do this!

“Fawaz….”


“hala walla”


I noticed that he was getting closer…


“tara I love you too”


His head was tilting left… and closer….


“Fawaz….” I was whispering



“3youni” he was whispering too and looked into my eyes, then my lips, then back to my eyes….



And closer….


“I love you”



He was too close, his face was inches away from mine…



“Fawaz….”



and then he kissed me.

This is my first kiss!!! I never actually kissed a guy before, wala kan 3indy a8al jor2a iny ajarib… bas al7een… al7een… Fawaz is kissing me… the guy I am ready to lose my whole life for is kissing me.



Then slowly he started backing off.



“You were saying….”


We both laughed…


“hehehe! Never mind”



“Jood….”



“na3am”




“so…. You love me?”




“Fawaz?! Ana madree ishga3da gool 9arle sina misa3a”




“hahaha!” he looked down shyly.. awwwwwww he looks soooo cute



He turned back to me and held my hand and kissed it.


“Jood…”



“na3am?”



He waited for me to look at him…. When I did, he held my face with both his hands and was getting closer, and pulling me to him…

“a5er marra….”


He started kissing me again…. Then…


KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK


We both turned quickly to see a man im8atter with his wife standing near a policeman… who was knocking on the only unshaded front window….

SHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

هناك 5 تعليقات:

  1. yistahlooon :P ma7ad gallihom yitbawwisooon ib parking lot oo waaaaain AVENUES! :P bas il-wahgaaa un6abee3iyya :S yyyyy

    commentaty killa negative :P

    ردحذف
  2. Mary Poppins: ee walllla! '3abaa2 :P oo by the way, you're comments 3ajibeen :P!!!!i

    ردحذف
  3. ABAIH ABAIH ABAIH SHIIIIT a7ishooom birag3ooooooooooooonil salfa 3adel abaih oo omhaaaa abaaih fashlaaaaaa shbegoooloon please tell meeee

    ردحذف
  4. oh my god
    action yeah
    :)

    love it !!!!!!!!
    cant wait for the next one !!!!!1

    ردحذف
  5. 3afeesa mafeesa: 7abebty... hel salfa mataraga3!!! what you see is what you get

    cute and cuddly: 7ayaty thank you ;** oo i'll be posting the next one tomorrow

    ردحذف