الثلاثاء، 16 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 17 - Girlfriends can fight over stupid things

Heeeeeeeeey everyone it's TUESDAY :D !!!!
_________________________________________________
“la2ana i6ridta Nawal, oo ana abee at2akked min il bint nafs-ha 3ashan at2akked inna i7na moo thalmeen il walad.”





NA3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM??????????

I jumped on my feet!!


So far, this was the worst news I heard since knowing I failed in the World History Final Exam….


This can’t be happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHY?!?!?!

5ara 5ara 5ara 5ara 5ara feeeeeeeeeeek s3ooodoooooo… AKRIHIIIIIIK!!!!


I was just staring blankly at our beige carpet, and then I realized my mom was calling me..

“Jood? Jood?... haw jood!! Shfeech?? JOOOD!!”



“ha?”




“way3a! shfeech?"




“la2 la2! Bas yomma maskeen il walad tara 7adda mathloom! Walla tara ihwa moo msawee shay!”





“ma3nata intay 3arfa il salfa! Oo 3arfa il bint illy ihwa mit7arish feeha 9a7?”




“ta8reeben”




‘Golleeeely minu? 3ashan akalimha!”




“huh? Uhhh…. La6ooof!” SHIT “la2 bas yomma, ya3ny maskeena ihya 7aram ya3ny, galatly ma agool 7eg a7ad, 3araftay?? Ra7 tikrahny etha kalamteeha, la2anna ma3nata ana chathab-t 3alaiha.. yomma please latkalmeenha”


I was talking too fast, my mom was barely listening. She eyed me confused.


“7abeebty, 7abeebty, ana bissayara ma3assalama”




My mom got up and went down the staircase



“YOMMAAAAA WAIIIIIIIIIIIT!”


I grabbed my green marc by marc Jacobs clutch and ran after her trying to catch up… shit shit shit, what the hell did I just do???

I got in the car, and we were both very silent….

Unfortunatley, Fara7 is the only volunteer with us that has a BB… so I BBMed her…

Jood: Faroooooooooooooooo7 SHIT
Fara7: shfeeeeeeeeeeech??
Jood: la6ooof is in BIG trouble
Fara7: shimsawya ihya?
Jood: ihya moo imsawya shay, ana illy imsaweeta!
Fara7: a7777777777777777
Jood: I know!!!
Jood: PING!!!
Fara7: haaaa?
Jood: shasawy al7eeeeeeeeeeen? My mom is gonna
talk to her
Fara7: let her act
Jood: ok
Jood: bas goleelaha
Jood: PING!!!
Fara7: okkkkkkkkkkkkk

Adreee!! I was a bit 7annana, hehehehe, bas shasawy 7addy 5ayfa!

As soon as we got there, my mom was extra curious to know the “salfa”!! uughhh… MOMS!! I left my mom standing there and ran to Faroo7. As soon as she saw me, she grabbed me from my white dress and dragged me to the Group Three 8a3a…
There I saw all the girls mityam3een; Noor, Sara, La6oof, and Fajer, as soon as we made some noise as we walked, they all turned and looked at ME….

“waaaaaaaay yommaaa it5ar3oon!!”

No one smiled, nor laughed… it wasn’t time for my jokes!

Oookaaay then…..

La6oof: “Joooooood! SHAKO ITGOOLEEN 7EG OMMICH INNY ANA IL SABAB LAISH INNA FAWAZ IN6ARAD???”
I should describe La6oof for a second:
She is tall, thin, white, and has light brown hair. She is SUCH A NICE person, I’ve never seen a nicer person than her when it comes to having fun. But once someone crosses the line with her… the beast within emerges! Trust me, you’ll never want to see that.

Inside, I was soooo frightened she might EAT me! But I tried to act as coooool as possible as I talked back to her, but ofcourse.. the rest of the girls didn’t even give me a chance!!!




“FAWAZ IN6ARAD????” apparently, Sara had no idea of what was going on!


“AY SHAAAAY!!” (Fajer) hehe! Even Fajer


“7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam” aaand even Noor….


Sara looked at me…..

“Oh my god, Jood, I’m sooo sorry!!!”


“Why?” Fajer looked at me questioning.


“Long Story’


“We’ve got time,” her eyebrows were down, she looked too focused, she sat down and pulled me down to sit facing her.


What’s the matter with her???


“Fajer… there is no time! We have a bigger issue with La6oof here”


Even SARA was staring at her confused.

Sara plopped down next to me, both of us facing Fajer.

“Niiiiiiii6raaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!! Shinuuuuuuu haathaaaaaaaaaaa??? Laaaaaaaaiiiiish anaaaaa maaa adreeeee shiiiiiisaaaaaalfaaaaaaa?”


Even Noor was furious in a very delicate way !!!

Sara stood up! Finally she was willing to put things back into order…

‘Look guys… in the carnival, Jood, here, had a big fight with S3ood.. because she had a crush on him and he totally digarha when she told him she loves her,”

Noor, Fara7, Fajer, and La6oof all gasped

‘By mistake!” I quickly added.

“Anyway, Fawaz had a major crush on her the whole carnival. And Jood here only noticed it when he supported her when she was crying!
So here, in the Camp, S3ood was totally 7mar and totally ignored her and Fawaz because they love each other… I think! And when Fawaz was talking to Jood aside, S3OOOOD decided to yida55al.. and it ended up with Fawaz and S3ood Fighting!!”

The four girls gasped again!


“and S3ood LI7MAAAAR fattan 3ala Fawaz, and now Fawaz is fired!’


Fraaaiii7oo ishta66at oo ingizet 3ashan togef “5en sawweee STRIKE!!”


“WHOAW! WHOAW! WHOAW WHOAW!”


Fajer iwgifet ba3ad oo ga3da it5izny 5azza 7a8eeeeeeeeeera!

Shfeeha Fajer???? Abbiii, ihya 7adha bint ityannin oo 7laewa! Shfeeha faj2a gamet taglib 3alay???

“Jood… do you LOVE Fawaz??”



First, I stared at her surprised because of her sudden anger, and then I starred at her like this was the stupidest question I have ever heard in my whole life “ee”

“oo he loves you back?”




“I think”




Faj2a Sarooo itlaegifet “YOU THINK??? EEEEEEEE! He totally ADORES you, Jood’





Fajer stared at Sara then stared back at me, “Does he know you love him?”



That was the hardest question yet…. But what’s the matter with her?? She's irritating me!



“Fajer… madre…. Laish? Shfeech?”



Suddenly tears stared to fill her eyes, all her anger drifted away… she stared at me in total pain….

“I LOVE HIM” she blurted out!

هناك 4 تعليقات: