السبت، 6 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 6 - Admiting the Truth

Wow!!! This is the 4th post today ;P !!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________


“DO YOU WANT ME TO TALK TO HIM??” He was whispering, but very loudly.



“Noooooo. It’s okay. I just wanted to know his name.”



“No, it’s okay, I can talk to him, really!”



“No. NO. No. No. If you talked to him, ra7 az3el 7ael wala wala oo ma ra7 akalmik”


S3ood stared at me first confused... then smiled.. the smile turned to silently laughing..... then to laughing hysterically!!!!



Why did I say that????



He was laughing tooo hard!!!!




It’s not THAT funny, at least not from my point of view!




He bent his back, so his stomach won’t hurt from laughing,




then he sat on the ground, it was easier.




He was so loud, my face was red, and I was so embarrassed.




Everyone who walked by and looked at him, smiled.



Then, remembering what I said from HIS point of view made ME laugh.




I started laughing too, shyly at first.



Then my eyes started to water and I started laughing so hard.




I saw Noor and Fara7 and other volunteers with us starting to laugh too.




Soon, random people started laughing not knowing what’s going on.




Then, “the boy” started laughing TOO.



S3ood’s mother, Nawal, came up to us, smiling, trying to hide the confusion.




“What’s going on?’ She asked me behind clenched teeth.



I calmed down a bit, still laughing: “No, it’s just something I said.”




“Okay, now go back to work.” She said as calm as possible.




I love her, so I obeyed her.



I turned to S3ood smiling who managed to calm down too.



Then, when he saw me he laughed a little.



“As7abha.”




“3ogob shinu?” laughing.



“Yalla roo7 ishtar ‘3adai al7een!!”




As he walked away smiling, I was admiring him. I love that guy.




Then, ‘the boy’ came up to me confidently this time; he surprised me



“You like him, don’t you?”



I got very confused from two things; his sudden confidence while talking to me, and the sudden personal question he was asking. I stared at him blankly.




“huh?” He smiled, proudly. “What kind of question is that? No, I mean, what do you mean?” I asked still confused.





“You can tell me, I won’t see the both of you never again in my life.”




“Still not getting it!”




“Okay, let me rephrase my question to a fact… You are IN LOVE with him. Recall, this is not a question.”




“Who ARE you?”




“Oh, asif for being rude, ana fawaz LiFlani.”





‘ok…”




“Ma jawabtay 3ala so2ale.”




“ha! Chinnik gilt it’s a fact not a question???”




“yes, and can’t I change my mind?





“la2! Kilmet il rayal wa7da… oo el7een wa5er 3ane ma3arfik”



He just stared at me, smugly smiling.




“Itha gilteelle ra7 agoolich shay.”



I stared back suspicious, he has such an innocent, handsome face.



No way anything bad can get out of him.



And by the way, what is the IMPORTANT thing he wants to tell me.



Curiosity overcame me…



“Ok… how can I make sure you will tell me what you have to say???”



Fi9e5 sa3ta oo 3a6aniyaha…



“Hach! If i didn't tell you, don't give me my watch back, ok? ”
I was staring back at him surprised
What's up with that guy??? what does he want? and why is it sooo important for him to know the truth... and Is it worth it??
La7tha… 9a7 kalama… ana ma ra7 ashoofa marra thania!! Bas wait… oo ohwa ba3ad ish-hel ligafa ilzayda??? Shinu ib yinfa3a ya3ne etha 3araf??? Ifff! Bas ana abeee a3aariiiiiiif….
“ok.................... yiiiimkiiiiin…….. ana I have a liiiiiiittle crush on that boy, bas”
He looked just the same way as the first time I talked to him.
“I have a big crush on you.”
He quickly turned and walked away out of the carnival.
La7tha… ay walked?? Illa RAN out of the carnival.
Ana 3ad 3ala ma astaw3ib ille galla illa ihwa barra il activity area!!
I stood in my place 7aaaaiiiiil SHOCKED min ille gala.
“WAIT!” Chan arkith wara (chinni el7een bala7ig 3alaeh, hehehe) He was too quick, so I quit and watched him go.......

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق