السبت، 6 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 3 - The SHOCKING request

Hey everyone :D today I'm going to post at least 3 posts 3ashan a3awith il 3 days ille i left you hanging ;P
__________________________________________________________________
Are you OKAY??” s3ood gallii, oo kan shakla 7eal worried.
ee, ee.” I told him smiling, “bas 7addi yo3ana.”
oh!” He was still looking at me worried, not looking where he’s going.
"ay ma63am tabeen"
“3adi! Ma yafrig 3indii.” I said.
“Your call.”
“Ummm…. McDonald’s?’
“la2 wayid za7ma, oo athneanna 7ael yiwa3a.”
“Burger King?”
“Ok.”
Oo faj2a gam yamshe ibsir3a asr3 min misa3a, oo ana ga3da a7awil ala77ig bas manii gadra. Ya3ne ana atwa88a3 law kan yigdar yisheelnii chan shalni. Bas ana kint 7ael ta3bana ledaraja moo 6abee3iya; I didn’t even eat breakfast. My stomach was gurgling, my head was spinning, my feet were slacking, and I wasn’t watching where I was looking and…
SWOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!
Zalagt jiddam at least 50 people 7awalay!!!
Law kint 6al3a wiyya rifeejatii chan 7addi itfashalt, bas dam inna S3ood yammii, makoo ay moshkila!!!
S3ood lef 9obee oo med eeda lee, oo hel marra his eyes kanaw ya3ne 9IJ worried, chan yigoolle marra thania:
“are you okay?”
ana 7ael tidodeht lamma sa2alnii
“I guess.”
Maddeat eedi 7egga hesitating, chan yamsik eedi.
MISEKHA!!
Ma 9addagt! Kan widdi inni akfe5 wayhe aw azlig marra thania to see if it hurts just to check if I’m dreaming or not!! I didn’t want to be anywhere else in the world, I’d rather not be doing anything else in the world but this. I didn’t want this moment to end. I just wanted to pause it for a second. LA7THA….. is it right? Should I be doing this? Hey, wait, it’s okay, ‘cause he’s just helping me up, right?
He pulled me up with all his strength.
I was up, he still didn’t let go.
We started walking, he still didn’t let go.
I was smiling.
I looked at him: “Thanks”.
“N.P.”
He let go.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
Lamma wi9alna 7eg Burger King, sa7able kirse oo 5allane ag3ed, chan yichandis oo yis2alne,
“shinu tabeen ta6libeen?”
“ay shay.” I said as I put my head down.
He hesitated, then he walked away to order, I think he was running. After a few minutes he came back, brought my order, he put it in front of me and settled down. I looked up… FINALLY!!! Food.
I looked at him.
Should I thank him or did I thank him a lot today???
He’s just too kind.
I didn’t thank him oo ta7asseft 3ogob.
Athneanna kaleana sakteen, wala kilma! I was looking at the people around me. Does my mom know I’m here? Is it okay that I’m here with S3ood alone?? I looked at the different people surrounding me. I was looking at their clothes, their make up, their bags, and their SHOES. S3ood was looking at me for some reason. Was he looking at me because he was concerned or because he loved me? I reeeaaally hope it’s the second choice.I looked at him. He was still looking at me. I smiled to him. He smiled back. We kept staring at each other, there was totally something between us, until he looked away. I should’ve looked away for god’s sake, I’m the girl. I looked away too. I looked at a girl’s pair of shoes, they were very elegant, simple, and cute. I loved them. I felt him look at me. I unconsciously turned to look at him. We were both looking at each other AGAIN. This time I quickly looked away. He was still looking. Haw!!! Shfeeeeee? What’s the matter with him? Does he have a crush on me too?
“Can.. I.. have.. your……..phone number” he asked.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق