الأربعاء، 3 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 2 - The stupid, chubby kid

It was 1:30 PM and people started coming, at least my prediction was close enough.
il nass bidaw iyoon oo ibsir3a 9ar za7ma ib kids, maids, mothers, 3arabanat, chaos,
everything…
3el sa3a 5:00PM, the carnival was at it’s highest level of chaos. oo ana kint 7eaaaaaal mitnarfiza, my mom and her friends were very panicked the whole time and bas ga3deen yi7oosoon yishta'3lon. Mita ma 7awalt akillimha agoolaha shay, she yells at
me.
So I just keep my distance.
kint 7addddddi yo3ana oo My stomach was gurgling, I was mad at everything.
Chan iyyeeni 9bay i9'3eer imtubtub lamman kan il puppet show ib yabdii. About everyone in the carnival grabbed a chair and gathered around the stage to watch the puppet show. The chairs finished and this chubby kid was still facing me.
NA3AM?” I asked him with angry eyes.
abe Kirsee.” He answered stubbornly.
MAKO KARASI, 5ALI9AW!!!.’
ambala ako!! bas intay ma tabeen ta36eeni.’
bas 3A6NII sabab WA7ID laish ana ma a36eek Kirsii? iifffffffffff!’
Intay ma it7ibeeni, intay tikriheeni.’
wai3 wai3 yahil!!"
I NEVER talked to kids that way. I love kids a lot. I adore them, and I am usually like a mother to them. But at that time, I was so hungry. I get very irritated when I’m hungry.
bagool 7eg ommi.’ He said about to cry.
"
La2, wait.”
I scanned my eyes around the room, looking for anything he could sit on. I found this small round wooden table. It was up to my hip, It wasn’t exactly small, it was tall but small, get it? Anyway, I went to the table and the stupid chubby kid was following me.
Bit5aleeni ag3ed 3ala HATHA?”
Okay 3ayal,” I looked SO smug “moo shar6 tig3ed
I was about to walk away when he said: “OKAY OKAY!
ri7t 7eg il table oo 7awalt asheelha. aBBaeh, wagt-ha 7essaet-ha 7eeeaaal thgeela!!! ma kan 3indii 6a8a killish la2anni i didn't eat breakfast nor lunch, oo kanet il sa3a 5 pm, my body was so overwhelmed from the chaos, then the hunger, then the stupid, chubby kid. Misekt il 6awla min its side and tried to drag it, it made a loud, squeaky sound. EVERYONE looked around at me. I pretended I didn’t know and bassed 6ala3t il table. FASHLA!!!!
Out of no where, S3ood came to me smiling: “Need some help?” awwwwwwwww!
Without waiting for an answer he went to the table, smiled to the stupid kid, and carried the table.
“No, it’s okay, you don’t have to.” I told him, it was a lie, he had to!
He didn’t answer me, he knew I was lying. He easily carried the table, flipped it and held it foge his head and walked to the stage. He placed the table at a great spot. The kid was happy and then S3ood came back to me, looking at me, smiling. I was melting from his eyes.
ilyahil yinarfiz, 7eeaal stubborn”
I KNOW!” I said smiling.
ta3alay ma3ay 5annit'3adda, athnaenna mayteen yoo3.
ishdarrak?”
shlone ma ityoo3een 3ogob kill hatha??? yalla imshay, lunch is on me.”
No, no, no, I’m fine; baroo7 a5ith floos min ommi.”
I don’t think so.
we both looked at my mom, she was yelling at an Indian guy for hanging the poster the wrong way.
We looked back at each other, both laughing and walked out of the carnival. wagt-ha oo i7na namshe 7eg il food court, kint 7ael ta3bana oo rassi kan yidoor wayid. min allif wayhe 7ael, yi9eer feeni blackout 7eg a moment ba3dain ashoof 3adil marra thania. Awal marra yi9eer feeni chithii bas 3ashan hunger!!! faj2a il mokan gam yidoor feeni, 7asseat 7ael faint, 7asseat inna rassi 7ael thgeel. s3ood laf yamma to make sure I was still beside him, chan yirid yi6ali3 jiddam, ba3dain realizing how I looked, rad laf ibsir3a yi6ali3nii marra thania looking soooo worried oo gallii:
"???are you OKAY"

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. FIRSTTT!!!
    I LOVE THE STORY LINE!!
    AND IM LOVING S3OOD TO !
    I HOPE YOU POST AGAIN IBSR3A!L2ANA IM FALLING IN LOV WITH UR STORY!!

    ردحذف
  2. btw!! im a girls not a gay guy haha! so yeahh my last name is sabah :)

    ردحذف
  3. LOVING IT XD XD

    KEEEEEEEEEEEEP IT UP

    ردحذف
  4. Sabah: LooooL thanks
    Mary Poppins: reeeaaally trying

    ردحذف