الاثنين، 22 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 21 - Busted

Hey everyone! bas i wanted to say to all my readers... pleeeeaaase comment, i mean a lot are and I'm so happy! but there are a lot of silent readers, and I'd like to know how many are actually reading my blog... thanks.. best wishes ;****
___________________________________________________
We rode the policeman’s car, I was shivering to death! What will my mom say? My friends? My family? Will I ever get married after this? I mean, ma kan 8a9dy yi9eer kil hatha! Ya3ny… ihwa ily basny mo ana… 9a7? Ooooohhhh madry madry!! Bas it’s not my fault, and not his either… it’s that guy’s fault ily fatten 3alaina! Ishyaby ihwa? Ma 3inda shi’3il ‘3air ina yiti6amash bil nas???

Through the ride… ma kan fee wala kilma… because he said that what happened was clear and if either of us talked one more word, he will make this an even bigger problem than it already is.

I was crying silently, and Fawaz looked very calm and cool…

When we got to the ma5far…. They took me to a room and let me sit there alone until my parents came so they can deal with this problem…

………

When my parents came… I didn’t even see them… an officer took me to another room to be asked questions…

I got in with tears yanziloon arba3, arba3….

“gi3day” il thabi6 ille ga3id 3ala maktib galle ag3ed 3el kirsee ille jidama…


I sat down quickly and silently, i was already scared and he terrified me even more by the way he appeared and stared at me!

then he started telling me:
“6ab3an ily 9ar kilish mo 9a7.. la bil deen, wala bil 3adat wil ta8aleed. Hatha shay il mafrooth intay min nafsich it3arfeena… oo il mafrooth
itfat7een 3ainich oo mat5aleen ay 9bay yalmisich aw yisti’3ilich ib hal 6aree8a”

FAWAZ MO GA3ID YISTI’3ILNY!!! FAWAZ YI7IBNYYY!! SHFEE HATHA???

“oo il moshkila il akbar, ina kintaw ib mokan mashbooh… ily ihwa da5il sayara bil masafi6……ismich…”


“J-J-J-Jood” my voice was quivering…


“il…”


“i-i-il- F-F-F-Flanii”



“al7een il walad mat3arfeena wala y9eerlich… laish ga3da wiya?”



“………….”



“HA?” faj2a 9arra5 oo ana fazzait… chan ag3ed abcheee…..

“RIDDAY 3ALA SO2ALEEE…..”



My voice was sooo tiny and small compared to his… I whispered back
“a7iba”



“INZAIN… OO TITWA88A3EAN 7ATTAN IHWA Y7BBCH?”



“e”




“LAAAAAAA YAAAAA 7ABEEEEEBTEEEEEEEE! TARA IL DINYAAAAA MOOO CHITHEEEEEEE!!!! TARAAAA LI9BAYAAAAAAN NIYAT-HOOOOM MOOOO
6AYBAAAAAA”

“oo inta shdarrak shinu niyata?”



“SHINU?! ANA SHDARANE? HAHAHAHA! MIN ILLY IYOOOOONI KIL YOOOM… OO INTAY BA3AD LAT9ADGEEN INICH IB FILM WILA SHAY”


“……………………………”



“Chem 6awaltay ma3a bisayara?” thank goodness he calmed down.


“madre”



“ihwa gal inkom kintaw biddishoon film 3adil?”


“e’


“issa3a cham kan il film?”



“walla ma athkir” and I started crying again……..



The officer rolled his eyes, then itsannad 3ala his elbows to get closer to me…


“sim3eene sim3eene… intay it3arfeen bas abeech tit-thakkarean”



“um… 3??”



“ok…. Oo il shir6e shafkom il sa3a 4:15”


HUUUUUUH??? MA38OOOOOOOLAAAA?? I SAT THIS LONG WITH FAWAZ IN THE CAR??? KISSING HIM????? LA2 LA2 LA2

“’3ala6”



“il shir6e willa intay?”



“il shir6e”



He called the officer to make sure, then looked at me and nodded as he closed the phone…

“shafkom at 3:15”

I smiled silently in relief



“inzain… sim3eeene, intay malich thanb bilsalfa, ihwa ga9 3alaich.. oo intay ga9er, ya3ne 3omrich i9’3eer… BAS…. Ya jood… intay bint 7ilwa oo mazyoona oo abeech iddeereen balich 3ala nafsich ok? Lat5alleeen hel shabab il shiya6een yigi9oon 3alaich… tara walla niyat-hom moo 6ayba.. i5theeha minny”



“Fawaz moo chithy…” I was SO positive… SO sure of what I was saying


He stared at me for a while then said…. “ta3alay ma3ay…”
I followed him outside the room, walked down a long hallway, then to another room.. il thabi6 6ag il bab chan yidish.. il ‘3orfa kanet kibeera… oo kan ga3id FAWAZ???? Oo jidama wagif shir6y.

“dishay" il thabi6 told me, chan yiltafton 3alay Fawaz oo il shir6e. dashait chan ogef yam il shir6e oo il thabi6 ga3ad yam Fawaz oo galla.. “goolaha yala” with a dirty look.

Shafne Fawaz, snickered when he saw me crying, then said:

“Jood, tara kil shay 9ar moo 9ij” chan yilif 3el thabi6 "chithy zain?” with a devilish smile.

I simply stared at him, eyes wide open. He turned to look at me with a devilish smug on his face… ba3dain ana 3alagt… I can’t move, I can’t speak, I can’t do anything

La2 la2 la2… fawaz moo chithee…How can he do this to me? S3ood was right! DAMN he was right! I was stupid, I was naïve, I was clueless about this boy… S3ood knew it all along… how was I that stupid? How did love blind me from seeing what was behind the covers. How can Fawaz betray me? But he said it to me from the very beginning… he was staring at me the whole time in the carnival!! HOW??? Was he staring because he had this serious crush on me, or because...??? Noooooooooooo…… bas shlone????? I mean, was it love at first sight? Or….. trick at first sight????...... la2 ‘3ala6.. maybe I’m dreaming.. yes yes I’m dreaming… tomorrow I’ll wake up and I’ll probably laugh at this stupid dream… yes I’m dreaming.. I can wake up now……..


…. Everything started to look black I can’t see anything….. now I can’t hear anything……...................................................................................... and now I can’t feel anything……..

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. OMGGGGGGGGG! UMBAY MA A9ADEGGGGG!
    S3ood would never EVER do that! he was the shy boy for gods sake @@
    ou tara I just read your story, and I am HOOOOOOOOKEDD!!
    and first;p

    ردحذف
  2. Dreamer: welcome to my blog :P oo thanks!!! oo ur right s3ood 7adddda iyanin :P

    ردحذف