الاثنين، 29 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 24 - set free =D

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday were pretty much the same… on Tuesday, my mom surprisingly woke me up at 6:00 AM.

“Jood, goomay!”


“huh? YOMA?’


“ee, goomay”


“gimt’


“shoofay 7abeebty! Ily sawaitee intay akbar ‘3ala6! 3aib inich a9lan tkalmeen wa7id mat3arfeena oo i6ay7een il miyana wiya ba3ad! May9eeer… intay al7een 5ala9 kibartay oo 3igaltay oo it3arfeen il 9a7 min il ‘3ala6 moo chithee?”


“ee yoma!”



“oo tara ana ma a5af minich… ana a5af min il nass ily 7awalaich! Tara idinya it5ari3 ya 7abeebty. Momkin wa7id iyeech oo y5aly nafsa bareeee2 oo min a6yab maykoon oo a5er shay yi6la3 il 3aks”


“ee 3adil kalamich yoma”



“atwa8a3 inich al7een 3arafty ‘3al6itich, moo 9a7?”



“ee”



“oo ma ra7 it3eedeenha mara thanya’


“wala ra7 afaker”



“ashwa… 3ayal yala goomay badlay bayeebich ma3ay 7eg il camp”




“ya3ny 5ala9 shiltay 3any il 3e8ab???”




“moo kila! Ma ra7 a36eech a’3rathich”




“ok! Mashkoora yoma wayid”



“inzain. Badlay ibsr3a! maly 5ilg an6irich… a9lan zain miny 5aleetich tiyeen” Typical mom “5ams digayig oo ana mashya”


“got it!”



My mom left my room. I opened my closet and got out an offwhite knee high dress, short sleeves, oo sada. Bas kan fee black swarvoski pieces 3ala my right shoulder… I wore a thick black waist belt, with fuschia shoes, and a fuschia marc by marc Jacobs bag (I just love that brand!). I tied my hair into a slick ponytail. For make up, I applied mascara and a pink lipstick and I was ready to go. I left my room….


‘yomaaa ana jahzaaa!!!”



“inzaaain! I5thay il miftaaa7 oo rikbay il sayara ana al7een a5ali9 oo ayeech”


Oo itgooly ana ma at2a5ar 3alaiha… ha!



“ooookkkk”


I went to the living room and grabbed the keys and left the house.

We finally got to the camp.

I missed the sun, the heat, the sight of people, everything! As soon as I entered the camp area… Faroo7 came running towards me with her hands spread wide to hug me “JOOOOOOOOOOD… I MISSED YOUUU”

“hehe meee too farooo7”


“aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww joooooooooooood” noor came walking towards me looking more stylish and goergous than ever!!!


“hehe noooooor” I gave her a hug


“ooohhhhh!!! Joood? YAITAY!!!” li6eefa 6abbat 3alay oo lammatny


“hehehehe la6oooof! Istee3ab!”


“hehe! Sorry! Abaiiii laish ma yaitay?? 9arlich 2 days kashta!!.. oo ma itrideen 3ala our calls, wala shay! Bada3tay!”



“la2, um…. Mobily …. Thayi3!” that was the best excuse I can make!



“weeeeeeeeeeeeeh!”



“ee walla”



“yalla! Feeha 5eera inshalla”



“la6oof! Matwa88a3! It’s a blackberry! Mafee 5eera bilmawthoo3”



“laaaaaaaaa2 faraaaaaaaa7 latgoooleeeeen chitheeeeeee”



“hathee il 9ara7a ya3ne”



“ilmohim! Shiftaw fajer?”



“ee ihya da5il”



“offff tharooory akalimha… yalla ! see you guys, k?”



“ok!” “see ya!” “bye 7abooooby”


I ran to her group’s room, where they told me she is, and I found her talking to someone on her mobile.. lamma shafatny adish il ‘3orfa, wayiha i3tifas oo she pretended she didn’t notice me and continued talking..


“lamooy…. Hehehehe….. laaaaa2 7asafa fatatny……. Lahadaraja?..... hehe abaiiii…….. wallaaa 7asafa…. Ma sajaltay il 7al8a?....... 5ala9 3ady! Ashtireeha min il hindy iliy ybee3 dvd’s….. ee haw! Oo isha’3lita…… eeeee ihwa iyeeey baitkom oo ya36eech ily tabeeena…….. la2 moo shar6 ta6libeen ihwa iyeeb jan6ita ma3a….”


Inshalla it5ali9 ya3ny!


“5ala9 adizlich ra8ma message….. la bas mabe shay, thanks… alla y7ayeech… see you too… bye!”


FINALLY



Lama 5ali9at min il mokalama, lafat, oo as if I was completely invisible, she walked right past me and left the room. Ana bas tana7t ga3da a6ali3 jidamy!!! Hathee moo fajer ily a3arifha!!!

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.

    ردحذف
  2. so2aal.. adree innich ib tithbi7eeny bas lazim as2al withaa athaitich simply dont answer.. Ohwa fee dress code 7ag il-camp?? ya3nee ma fahamt why does she dress so over? clutch oo swarvoski oo dress wiyya belt oo marc jacobs.. moo camp yahhaal?? :P
    im sorry bas im the kind of person illy.. SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD UR PEACE.. and i CANNOT hold my peace forever.. magdar!! ba3dain Lsany y7ikny:P

    ردحذف
  3. tara i love u :P oo ur story (Y) bas haaa!! wain post lyoooom??

    ردحذف