الاثنين، 8 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 16 - heart ripping news

Mary Poppins!!!! notice her clothes :P !!!!!!!
I got out of the bathroom at 1:30 PM. I dragged myself back to my group, as soon as Sara saw me, she ran to me and jumped on me to hug me!


“Jooood! Tara walla we’re soooo soorrry!”


“3ala shinu?”


“Tara walla ma kan 8a9dna inza3lich, bas kina ga3deen inta’3ashmar wiyach’


“mita?”


“ha? Shfeech 3el lunch’


“huh?!”


“La7tha! Intay laish gomtay min il lunch table?”



That was when it all came back! OMG they all thought I got up and now I came back crying because I felt bad when killihom kanaw yi6anizon 3alay.


“LAAAAAAAAAAAAA2!!! SHAAAAAAY THANYYYYY WALLAAAAA!”



“7LFAY? I7na i5tara3na!!! Chan gilteelina malat 3alaich 5ara3teeena!”



“hehehehe! Sorry! 3ad intay bint 5alty il mafrooth it9eedeenha wihya 6ayra!”



“Sha9eeed?”



“il salfa ille ana za3lana 3alaiha!’



“Ay salfa?!”


That was when I started telling her everything, and I mean EVERYTHING starting from the carnival with S3ood then when I met Fawaz and when he told me he had a big crush on me. Then, what happened just now, Fawaz and S3ood punching each other and fighting because of ME.
Meanwhile, the kids were busy with their toys and reading with a teacher and all these 5arabee6, we were just supervisors to help around.
Sara’s jaw kept falling, and I kept closing it for her.
Honestly, I don’t blame her!



* * *

At 5 PM the first day ended and all the kids went back home.

I saw Fawaz and S3ood each leave their separate ways to their homes with bloody noses and blue bruises all over them.



* * *




Monday was one of the longest days, I was desperately waiting for Tuesday.

When Tuesday finally came... Gimt 3el sa3a 6:30 AM marra thaniya oo 9irt jahza at 7:00 AM. Fa ri7t il living room an6er ommi it5alli9.

I wore a DKNY white summer dress ma3a green marc by marc jacobs clutch oo bright red flats. i straightened my short hair oo 5alaita maflool. oo i applied a red lipstick.

Oo ana ga3da bil living room an6er omi itbadil.... chan tiyeene ommi oo ig3idet yamme imjabletny oo she looked me in the eye..

Uh-ooooh! Who died?



“Shfeech, yomaaaa??”





“salamtich, yayya as2ilich intay shfeech”




“huh?! Ana….. ma … feeny shay”




“la walla! Shakka ib jawabich ana”




“yoma shga3a itgooleen?”




“bil carnival ashoofich ittibachbibain 3ind li9byan… oo ana m5aleeetich! Laykoon 3abalich ana ma shiftich!!! Laaaaaaa, tara ana shiftich oo ilkil shafich ba3ad! Bas gilt... la2 yimkin bnayte 7aboobti 3indaha sabab mo8ni3... oo gilt ana iny a5aleech intay it9al7een moshkiltich min nafsich.. mo kila ana ily imjablitich oo a3almich.. il mafrooth ya3ny intay ib hal 3omor it3arfeen shino il 9a7 oo shino il '3ala6!.... Oo el7een ib hel camp im6ay7atle miyana wiyya wa7id lay3arfich wala it3arfena wala y9eerlich wala it9eerleenla... oo al7een bas 3ad! 3adaitay 7doodich 9ara7a!”




My jaw kept dropping more and more and more, the more she continued, the more my mouth opened up. I know who shayash ommi……. S3oooooooooood !!!!!!!!

I squinted my eyes as she continued.

7mar 7mar 7mar!! Shfeee hatha?!?!?! Ihwa ille la a3arfa wala y3arfne wala y9eerle!!!! 7MAR 7MAR 7MAR! WAYID 3INDA INNA ANA 9AY3A! IFFFFF YINARFIZ! ANA BINT MITRABYA 3IND NASS OO 3INDY A5LA8 OO A3ARIF SHINU IL 9A7 OO SHINO IL ‘3ALA6! FA IHWA LAISH YITLAEGAF????????????????????

“Jood, 7abeebty shfeech?”



“salamtich”




“la2 feech shay gooleely” amazingly, she was very calm this time. She is really taking this seriously. TARA WALLA IT’S NOTHING … BAS S3OOD IM5ARBI6 FOG RASICH YOMMAAAA SHFEECH MA TISMI3EEEEEEEEEEEEN?!?!





“la la wala shay’




“in ma giltay ra7 az3al”





“la2 bas inny 3araft al7een minu illy gayilich kil hal 7achy!”




“haw !!! ee 6ab3an!! 5altich Nawal”



“5ALTY NAWAAAAAAL???”


SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

LI7MAAAAAAR GAYIL 7AG OMMA BA3AD!!!! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
AL7EEEEEEN ANA 6I7T MIN 3AIN OMMMMAAAAAAAA, MA RA7 IT7BNY 5ALA9!


“haw! Ee!! Shfee wayhich chthy ma9foog?!”




“la2 bas mista’3riba!”




………………………..





“3indy so2al…..”





“shinu?” Alla yaster….




“it3arfeeen Fawaz LiFlani?”



‘ee yomma, hatha ihwa illy yishti’3il ma3ana”




“mit7arish ib bint 3indikom? Oo 9aret salfet 6eg ba3ad?.... 9a7??”



“huh?! 5alty Nawal gaylatlich ba3ad.”



“ee walla, s3ood 7abeeby gayilaha oo moo rathy ygoolaha minu il bint ille Fawaz mit7arish feeha”



“Laish mohim it3arfeen??”




“la2ana i6ridta Nawal, oo ana abee at2akked min il bint nafs-ha 3ashan at2akked inna i7na moo thalmeen il walad.”





NA3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM??????????

I jumped on my feet!!


So far, this was the worst news I heard since knowing I failed in the World History Final Exam….

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. Eeee Eeee 5aleehaa chithy ;p mo3a9eraa

    UMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!! LAISH CHITHY SA5EEF S3OOOD!! bas chinna zain ysawwy ib jood.. ilwalad kan ma6gooog oo ma'3thooth latloomenah ;p

    ردحذف
  2. u know what lazem asawwy comment , ur story 7adha 3jeeeeeeeeeeeeeba!!!!! bas lish magdar asawwy follow ;( elmohem fawaz 3jeeb , s3ood 5al y6ig rasah bl 6ofa a7sunla!

    ردحذف
  3. laa laa ana a7ib s3oood ma7ib fawaaaaaz:p

    ردحذف
  4. Mary Poppins: LoooL :P eeh... tara maskeen yakser il 5a6er

    Emnilia: ee chithee a7san !!! :P killa saway comments ;) LooL ... OO ee abaii sa3at s3ood yinarrrrfiz

    distracted: You're on the right track ;)

    ردحذف