الأحد، 7 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 15 - Rumble and Grumble

“hahahaha! 3ady 3ady! 3al a8al raja3teeha”



“heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Shinu ya3ny baboogha??”



I noticed that everyone laughed… except for Fajer… I looked at her plate, she didn’t even touch her food.. what’s wrong with her?? Is she sick or something?? She haven’t even spoken a word since we sat down… something is definitely wrong!


That was when I also noticed that S3ood was looking at me disgusted from the fact that I was im6ay7a il miyana ma3a Fawaz. Ishyaby hatha??? Ish-hel ligafa?

Law y9eerly aw shay, chan ok. Bas ma 3arfa 3adil a9lan!!!

Fawaz noticed and turned around to look at him, he eyed him, then S3ood eyed him back.



OH NO! I don’t want to be the reason of 3adawat-hom.


Fawaz looked back at the watch, then back at me and smiled.

S3ood looked back at his burger and munched through.

I looked at my fries, but I felt awful, I’m soo not in a mood to eat anymore. I got up and walked away. Everyone was looking at me wondering what the hell I was angry about. The only 2 people that knew why, were S3ood and Fawaz.

Fawaz got up and came after me.


“Jood, wait!”



I waited.


“Shfeech?”



“La wala shay! Bas barid 7eg my group a66aman 3alaihom”



“ga3deen yit’3addon ma 3alaich i66aminay. Inzain… uh… laykoon im3a9ba 3ashan S3oodooo”


“shrayik?! Ya3ny Fawaz, intaw mat3arfoon ba3ath, oo hathe awal marra itshoofoon ba3ath oo chithy mo3amalatkom oo ana il sabab!’



“ha? Shfeech, oo il carnival shinu?”




“Bil carnival inta bas yeet yomain... oo most of the time wiya rab3ik... ma midakom it3arfoon ba3ath. Bas Please Fawaz, just give him a chance, tara walla ihwa 5osh wa7id, ta3arraf 3alaih, lat9eeroon chithy. Itha 9rtaw chithe, ra7 yikoonoon hel shahrain a6wal shahrain bitmiroon feehom, oo the worst memories will happen in this summer oo I don’t want this to happen, ok?”



“3ogob kil illy sawwa thak il Tais, itgooleen 3anna chithe?”



“Fawaz, ihwa sawwaaa 7aggy ana moo 7aggik!”



He stared at me for a moment, then smiled “wallah il 3atheem, oo kany a7liflich, innich a7san insana shift-ha ib 7ayaty.”


I smiled back at him.


He kept staring at me, looking at me right in the eye. Then, S3ood came to us.


I looked away, oo Fawaz iltifet willa yshoof s3ood warah.


“Shtaby inta?”




“Ana shaby willa inta illy shtaby? Wa55er 3anha yalla! Jood ta3alay!”



I was staring blankly, from Fawaz to S3ood, then from S3ood to Fawaz. No please, this is just the first day.


“WA55EEEER 3ANHAAA!”



“ana illy imgarrib minha willa inta illy lazig feeha?”


“Ishtaby feeha a9lan?”



“inta illy shtaby feeha?”




“latig3ed itsa2al as2eltik il bay5a hathy fog rasy YALLA, goool!’




“ABEEK ITWA55ER 3ANHAAA!”




“inzain bas 5ala9 please siktaw!” they weren’t even listening



“Jood ta3alay ma3ay! 3rfay ma9la7tich oo ta3alay ma3ay. Wallaaa ana mabe minich shay, maby ‘3air ma9la7tich. Hatha bas ib yil3ab feech oo yg6ich bil shwari3 nafs bajy il banat illy la3ab ib mo5hom”



“WHAT?!”



“NA3AAAAAAAAAAM?” oooh nooo! This is really bad!!!


Fawaz jumped on S3ood and punched him on the face. S3ood then rolled over Fawaz and kept punching him on his stomach.


‘S3OOOOOOD WA55EEER 3ANNAAAAAA”


Fawaz pushed S3ood away from him, stood on his feet, and dragged S3ood from his shirt to stand up.

I didn’t believe my eyes.


S3ood punched Fawaz on the face, letting his nose bleed.

“S3OOOOOD!”


Chan Fawaz yisde7 S3ood marra thanya oo madre shinu kan yisawiy bithab6! Kanaw athnaenhom minsad7een 3el arth oo bas ga3deen ykaf5oon ba3ath, YANAW YANAW!

I ran up to the both of them and slapped each one on his cheek. It felt good slapping S3ood, but it really hurt when I slapped Fawaz, I didn’t want to do that but I had to!

They both stopped and looked at me shocked from what I did.

“ATHNAENKOM 7AMEER OO YAHAL… ZAAIN????”

I turned away and I walked to the girl’s bathroom, locked myself in one of the stalls, and cried until I was out of tears.

هناك تعليقان (2):