السبت، 6 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 10 - Join us, pleeeaase

Dedicated to Distracted ;************ Love u

________________________________________________________


I looked at my watch, 5:04 PM.

No S3ood.

No Reply.

Nothing!

Fawaz disappeared suddenly for some reason somewhere.

So for the whole four hours, I’ve been wandering with stupid kids, showing them around, playing with them, or answering parent’s dumb questions about the carnival, the reason for it, bla bla bla.

I got really bored, tired, and hungry by 5:15.

But I am in no mood for eating… 7adda moo wagta!. But I have to shove something in my empty stomach.

I grabbed Sara, my cousin, and walked to Starbucks.

Sara is about my height, but a bit fuller. She looks sooooo gorgeous (unlike meL) and

has long wavy hair. She has a unique style in selecting the clothes that suit her.

Everything about her image is so perfect.


I ordered a fresh mango juice smoothie.

It was amazingly delicious and refreshing.

She ordered a frappacino chocolate.

We walked back to the carnival.

I took one more quick spin around.

No S3ood.

No Fawaz.

Where are all the guys when I need them? Why are guys suddenly starting to repel me? Am I that horrible with them? Do they hate me? What is going on?

I didn’t even take Fawaz’s phone number to call him to give him his D&G watch back.

Is this some kind of stupid prank?


Then I saw Fawaz outside the carnival, leaning on the wall of a nearby mosque, talking to a couple of cuter guys around his age.

I walked up to him.

“Fawaz, can I talk to you for a sec?”

“Sure!”

Fez min mokana and he walked up to me curious. It was then that I realized I don’t really have anything to tell him. I gotta make up something and quick. I am soooo stupiiiid! What’s wrong with me? Why did I even call him!


“Uhhhh… I-I…”


“ What?” almost laughing.


I finally came up with something to tell him! The carnival is only a few hours away until it ends.

How about I ask him to work with us in the next event?


“No, umm.. the carnival is only a few hours away from ending, and I just thought that…. Maybe.. if…”


“Do you want my….?” I knew what he was about to say: phone number. I did, but that wasn’t where I was going.


“La2 la2! I want you to work with us.’


“Work with you? But how?”


“Wala it will be so much fun.” Suddenly enthusiastic


“I know-with you-but..” Then he came to complete silence. His eyes poped out.



Oh my gosh! He is so like me, I just hope he won’t turn around and run away just like I stupidly did!



I quickly tried to aragi3ha for him so he doesn’t feel embarrased.



“Yeah, and with you too. 7adna ra7 naf9il oo be9eer 7adda wanasa.”


I felt so proud of myself. Why didn’t S3ood do that? I HATE him


He was quiet for a sec, then he pulled himself back together and continued on with the conversation,

“what about your mom?”


“ Hehehe! Forget my mom, let’s not tell her. Let’s talk to S3ood’s mom, 5alty Nawal, she is so much nicer.”

“Ok! I will totally come. But what about the guys? Can they come too?”


Guys coming to work with me? Duh, ofcourse they can come!!!!!!


I tried to act as cool about it as possible, “Yeah, I mean, if you feel it’s better, then why not?”


“I mean, only if it’s okay with you, right?”


I laughed, gently, “Ok with me? Ofcourse it’s ok with me.”

I just hope he doesn’t understand it the correct way!!!


“Ok then, I’ll talk to her. Thank you so much.”


“No thank you, you’re going to keep me company” joking.


“What about the girls, there?”


“The girls? No, I mean…. Heheheh.. madree!!.”


“Ok then, see ya!’


I walked back and I thought to myself:


Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!


I was so happy, but where the hell is S3ood I checked my blackberry to see if he sent me

a message.



No messages. I am starting to hate him for that attitude.


* * *



هناك تعليق واحد: