السبت، 6 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 5 - The Plan

I made this post a long one... and it's a MUST READ!!!!!!! .... enjoy :)
__________________________________________________________________
I turned around, irritated.
WHO is disturbing my plan?
It was my friend Fara7.
“JOOD!” She said running up to me until she reached me. “finally I found you! Come quickly.”
“No, I can’t—“ I started to say, but she already held my arm and was dragging me to another activity area. I got SO mad.
“NA3AM??” I asked her when we finally reached the area.
She pointed to a little kid sitting on a chair.
The kid was crying her head off, she was screaming oo idmoo3ha arba3 arba3.
Her head was red and she was sitting alone.
How come I didn’t listen to all this noise?
“She lost her aunt.” Fara7 told me.
“What? What about her parents, her siblings?”
No, she came with her aunt.”
“And her aunt just left her here?”
“Yes. I know, really irritating. So, what are we going to do? I didn’t know what to do, so I came to you ‘cause I figured you’d know what to do, but you look confused and now no one can help us.” She was talking REALLY fast at that moment; I don’t like people who talk fast, ‘cause I get irritated.
She was started to run to someone else, I held her hand and yelled:
“WAIT!” I knelt to the kid and got my mobile out. “What’s your name?” I figured I had to start talking nicely to her so that she won’t freak out more than she already is.
“Farawla.” She answered very quietly, her lip quivering, her hands shaking as she tried to wipe her wet eyes. FARAWLA?? What kind of stupid name is that??? Farawla?? As in strawberry? Hehehehe! I can’t believe it.
I turned to look at Fara7’s reaction, but it looks like she already knew.
I looked at her smirking and she shrugged.
“Ooookay, FARAWLA.” I tried not to laugh“my name is Jood, do you know your aunt’s phone number?” I asked getting my fingers ready to dial the number on the phone.
“NO!” She answered almost screaming it! She started crying again, only louder.
I rolled my eyes and looked back at her trying to calm back down again,
“How about your mother’s mobile number?”
She was still crying as she shaked her head strongly.
“Look, honey, how about we wait here until your aunt comes back, she’s probably just Shopping in the bizarre on the other side of the carnival, ra7 tirje3 lat5afeen.”
She cried, I’m sure she didn’t even listen to me.
I looked at my watch.
It was 6 PM and S3ood still didn’t come.
What’s wrong with him?
Suddenly my mobile beeped. It’s a message.
I breathed out in exhaustion and clicked to see who sent me the message.
It was a new number.
Who is that???
1 NEW MESSAGE
+009650000000
7 o’clock
What??
I looked at it confused. It’s not 7 o’clock. I looked at my watch, it was 6:00.
I turned to Fara7 and grabbed her rist to see the time: 6:00.
I got very confused and tanna7t 3ala il message. I turned back to FARAWLA, hehe and tried to calm her down.
Then, I remembered in a movie, they used the clock to tell the person beside them where to turn. So when they tell the person beside them 3 o’clock. He’d imagine himself in the middle of the clock facing the 12 and turn to face the number three on a clock. Unconsciously, I turned to look at 7 o’clock, still having a confused expression.
I lifted my head up and saw S3ood standing there looking at me and smiling, laughing just a bit at my expression. He walked up to me,
“Not familiar with it, huh?”
I laughed at myself just a bit.
“JOOOOOD!” Fara7 yelled when the kid started crying louder. Uhhhhhhhhh, sometimes I want to kiilll her!!!! This is my moment!!!!
“Just a second” I told S3ood as I turned around to help the kid.
“No, let me.” He stepped in front of me, grabbed Farawla’s hand gently and took her to the security. The security went and made an announcement for Farawla’s aunt to come.
She came as soon as she can, apologizing for what happened.
This whole thing took about 10 minutes and I watched the whole thing, admiring S3ood as he did it. I felt someone look at me, so I turned to my left and saw that the boy was looking at me AGAIN.
He was normal in length, had light brown hair and 3asali eyes, he was so adorable.
He wore a red polo t-shirt with a big mark on the back with Kaki shorts and crocs.
When I looked at him, he quickly looked away, shyly feeling stupid about himself. S3ood came to me:
“All done!” He said.
“Thank you, why were you late?”
“Don’t know… the guys! They… asked me to go out with them.” He was sort of apologizing.
“Oh.” I said. I grabbed my blackberry and saved S3ood’s phone number.
Fara7 finally calmed down and settled back in her place calmed down.
She is extremely skinny yet stylish, she has long black hair that reaches her shoulders, she also has a cute hair band, wearing a Burberry jacket with skinny jeans. She has a cute look but she usually gets very taken away with emotions; they take over her.
“Ok,” S3ood said starting to walk away. “Gotta go tell my mom I’m here. She’s probably worried about me.”
“Yeah, ok.” I told him.
The cute boy with the polo T-shirt was still looking at me. I went up to him confidently back to the plan.
“Any help?” I told him seriously, not smiling for the first time.
He looked very confused; he didn’t know what to say. He just stared at me for a minute blankly, worried.
Then he finally managed to say: “L-l-l-la2”.
I pressed my lips together, letting them form and line and smiled.
“Ok,” I said and walked away.... mission accomplished!
I didn’t know where I was going so I figured I’d go to Noor.
Noor is a very friendly person. She’s is very mamloo7a, always puts makeup that looks reeaaally good on her, straightens her hair all the time, wears tight clothes, and LOVES the color pink. Anything pink is cute; now you can tell she’s such a girly girl!! Maybe just a bit too much!
“Hi Noor.” I told her.
“Hiiiiiiii.” She replied almost melting, she’s always like that! She always says a thing that seems like she’s hugging you, she’s just too emotional (She’s also Fara7’s cousin, I guess that’s obvious by now!!!).
“So. Wachya doin?” I asked.
“Ta5ayyilay. Kan fee yahil abbeeeeeee 7addddda yishawwwig, iyannin, zou8a, yane chan yigooli: shithmich? Waaaaaaay, iyanniiiiiiiiiiin.”
That’s it? All this for: shithmich? Ok it’s cute, but not that cute.
I missed S3ood, there are only two days left with him, today and tomorrow. I needed to talk to him. So I turned around and started walking to him. When he saw me walking to him and smiling, he started walking to me and smiling too.
When we finally met:
“Hungry? Wanna go eat lunch?”
“Yes, but no! mali 5ilg ommi.”
“right.” He said disappointed. “I’m going to buy lunch, do you want me to get you anything?”
“Why not?”
“What do you want?”
“Um… get me a sandwich, I don’t care what, just anything good.”
“n.p.”
‘Hey, um.. S3ood..Do you know this guy?”
I wanted to know this guy’s name, maybe he’s related to me and that’s the reason he’s staring at me a lot.
“That one, with the polo t-shirt?”
“Yes!”
“No.” I was disappointed, I really wanted to know who he was.
“Why?” he asked.
Should I tell him or not? Tell him or not?.... Tell him!
“He’s been staring at me the whole day.”
“WHAT??!!” He asked surprised, his eyes were wide open, his eyebrows up.
What’s the matter with him???
“WHY??’ I was surprised and for some reason I don’t know… scared!
“I… don’t.. know”
“DO YOU WANT ME TO TALK TO HIM???????”

هناك تعليقان (2):