الأحد، 7 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 14- The Lunch Table Gathering

****Sunday, June 7****

I jumped from my bed as soon as the alarm clock started ringing.


I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and towathait.


I 9allait il fayer, and went to my closet to find me something to wear.


I pulled on beige shorts and a yellow polo T-shirt (the one with the collar and the big horse at the back). I wore yellow flip flops from ice berg and my yellow raybans. I looked so ‘summery’.

I grabbed my Black Berry with the hot pink cover and walked outside to the car. I checked my watch… it was 7:00 AM… GOOD! I am half an hour early to the camp.

As the car was driving to the summer camp area, I BBMed Fara7:

Jood: Waaaiiiinich?
Fara7: Kani, Kani
Jood: Shnu ya3ny kane? El7een intay wainich? :P
Fara7: LOL I’m in my bed :S
Jood: YALLLLLLAAAAAA GOOOMAAAAAY
Fara7: ok kani bas give me one minute oo agoom
Jood: La2, el7eeen itgoomeeen.
Fara7: ok ok bye!

That was when I remembered…. SHIIIIIIT!...

“Bakash! Bsr3a irja3 il bait!”



“la la”


“Ha? Shnu la2 la2? Irja3 il bait el7eeen nisait shay!”



“Offfffff”




6a3 hatha!........ 7MAAAR



I don’t care how late I am to the camp, bas il mohim inna I don’t forget Fawaz’s D&G watch, it’s been with me since the last carnival.. ollllaaa ya3ne ta8reeban three months.. abbaeh badda3t oo 7adda fashla.. kaefa il sayig 5el y67es!


Once he arrived home giltla: “in6er digeega” and I quickly ran inside grabbed the bag which I carefully placed the watch in and hid it in the cabinet somewhere so I won’t lose it, and I ran back outside to the car.



“Yalla Bakash roo7 7ag il Camp”



As he drove kan ga3id yit7al6am…

“Shino hada? Ana yroooh yrja yrooh yrja! Sheeno? Ana mako shokol ana?’




Iffff 9ak rasy, bas 6ab3an ana male shi’3il feeh, ana ga3da a6affer fraeee7ooo!!

Jood: yalla fara7 ma 5alla9tay?
Fara7: Shfeech intay? ana bi6ireej ifffffffffff
Jood: LOOOOOL!!! 9arly sina an6rich 3ind il gate 3afya 6reeej
Fara7: so2al intay issa3a cham ga3da?
Jood: 6:30 :D
Fara7: 9ij inich fathya
Jood: laa oo mishta66a ba3ad! ;)

3 minutes later… garrabna 3ind il summer camp….

Fara7: YA7MAAARAAA
Jood: LOOOOOOL
Fara7: im5ar3atny oo m3aylatny 3al fathy… wainich yalla
Jood: Ana kany bi6ireej
Fara7: BATHBI7IIICH

I finally reached the summer camp. The whole park was used and a kindergarden that was right in front of the park.... both of them are for the camp.i looked at my watch: 7:30 AM

The only I things I had in my hands was my BB with the Hot pink cover, and the VaVaVoom bag that had Fawaz’s watch.

At 8, all volunteers arrived; Fara7, Sara, Noor, Fawaz and his 2 friends, and 2
other friends of mine called fajer and La6oofa (she hates the name li6eefa) and the last one, unfortunately, S3ood. Errrrrrrr!!!!! In total we are 10 volunteers

5alty 7i9a gathered us all around her in a corner of the large area with the red bricks on the ground.

“Hala wala ib 7abaybe, shlounkom”


Killina: “zaineen”


“ok shoofaw” bla bla bla she went on talking about stuff and things I didn’t even listen to. Then she said she had to divide us into 3 groups.
Group one: girls from 6-12
Group two: boys from 6-12
Group three: boys and girls 3-6

Noor, Fara7, and me went to Group three. (with the cute little boys)
Sara, La6oofa and Fajer went to group one
S3ood, Fawaz and his 2 friends went to Group Two

At 9 all the kids came and all of us went to our separate groups. It was sooo much fun! 12:30 was our lunch break and all us, volunteers, gathered at a table outside and started eating our McDonald’s meals. S3ood really, really, really irritated me. He was sitting at the far end of the table and not talking to anyone, not even the boys, at least not in front of me. But when I’m around, he doesn’t talk… ya3ny wai3 wai3 wai3 maleeee8, shinu ya3ny?

At the lunch table:

“Fawaz…”



“Hala Wala”



“Shoof shybit’


I gave him the VaVaVoom bag



“Shino hatha?”



“ee inta shoof!’




“Zooooo8aaaaaaa yibteeeelaaaa hadiyyyaaaaa????” (Noor obviously)



“Laaaa2”



“OLLLAAAAA!!! MIN MITA OO HATHY 3INDICH??”




“hehehe! Min thany yom il carnival tathker lama fi9a5t-ha oo 3a6aitniyaha 3ashan ta7ady?”




“OLLLAAAAAA! Law tadreeeeeen ana shkther ga3d adawerha!!!!!!!!!!! 7atta ledarajat inny nisait 3anha oo sharait wa7da ydeeda! oo ana agooooooool laish thalith yom ana yait.... ta5ayilay... laman wi9alt chan ag3ed oo atani7 oo 9ar feene... ana laish yay????



“hehe! Yalla 3ayal, 3el a8al el7een 9ar 3indik sa3tain!”




“waaaaaaay Jood, sh-hal borood!” (Fara7)




“ishtabeen??? Ya3ny ishtabeeny agoola? Huh?”




“it2assifay shaaaaaay!” (Sara)




I looked at Fawaz and gave him my puppy look asta3bi6… “sorrrryyyy”




“hahahaha! 3ady 3ady! 3al a8al raja3teeha”



“heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Shinu ya3ny baboogha??”



I noticed that everyone laughed… except for Fajer… I looked at her plate, she didn’t even touch her food.. what’s wrong with her?? Is she sick or something?? She haven’t even spoken a word since we sat down… something is definitely wrong!

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. weeeeeeeeej fajer t7ib fawaz hahaha;;p way ham mo morta7a 7eg both of the guys la fawaz wala s3ood :S thank u 3la il post:***

    ردحذف
  2. i like the whole story bas jood is sooo matchy matchy its really funny ;p a9far ib a9far a7mar ib a7mar ;p tara ittargee3 mo'6aa.. lol

    love the story and u hate me i know ;p it was min bab il-9ada8a oo il-roo7 il-mota8abbila al-mari7a XD

    ردحذف
  3. 3afeesa Mafeesa: woooooow!!! 7adddich thakiya ;)

    Mary Poppins: abaiiiii bil 3aks ;P bas la2ana i wrote this story a looooong time ago... bas don't worry ;) i'll keep jood in fashion.. :P

    ردحذف