الثلاثاء، 16 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 18 - Chasing Liberty

“I LOVE HIM” she blurted out!

It hit me like a brick wall…. everything came back to me now... yes right!!! when we sat at lunch and she didn't touch her food... back in the carnival when she was sooooo damn quiet... malha 7is!


Fajer fell on her knees sobbing, crying, whining, …. Oh my god, what did I do to her??


The four girls and I simply stared at her totally SURPRISED!

Usually when one of us feels a teeny weeeny hint of a crush, we’d be running to each other, squeeling and saying ‘I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM HE’S TOTALLY THE ONE’

But why was she soo quiet about it? She should’ve told me so I would step back from the first place.


“since when” was all that managed to escape my mouth after that huge heap of surprise.



“Since the first time I saw him in the carnival with his Kaki Shorts and polo t-shirt.”


“why didn’t you tell me?’



“I didn’t know he’ll be sticking around very often, I thought he’s just like the rest of the guys who visit… just come.. yi6amishon… then leave… oo 5ala9 I don’t see him again!”




“inzain…. What now??”


The rest were still just staring with jaws wide open…


“Jood, I LOVE him… I’m crazy about him. I can’t stop thinking about him. Please, just let this one be for me… I know he’s the right one.”



“FAJER?! Ishga3a itgooleeen ya3ne? tabeene ahidda?? NO WAY!’


“JOOOOD PLEEEEEAAAASE”


“Fajer!! I love him more than you do okay?”




“No you don’t!”



“yes I do!!!”




“How do you know???”




“I JUST KNOW okay?”



“JOOD….” She tried as much as possible to control her anger.. “intay a78ar insana shift-ha ib 7
ayatee… il ananiya mistawliya 3alaich… ma shift mithilich! Il 9bayan misti3ideen yogfoon TA7AT reelich 3ashan ta36eenhom wayh… oo intay 5allaeteehom killihom oo ri7tay 7eg illy ana a7ibba oo ma ra7 it5aleena 7attan 3ogob ma gitlich inny maynoona ib 7obbaaa!!”

She turned around and left the big room… leaving the Noor, La6oof, Sara, Fara7, and me, just stand there looking at the door squeak as it closed.


La6oof snapped out of it and looked at me…

‘el7een fee sha’3la ana moo fahmat-ha ib salfitich bil hosha oo hel 7osa…. Ana shako?”



I didn’t even look back at her and just ran outside the room after Fajer….


Once I opened the door, I fell flat on my back… OOOOOOHHHHHH!!! THAT HURTS
I looked up, and it was my mom…. Ugh maaaaaaan!!!

She didn’t even look down at me and apologize.. nothing… she just skipped me and went to the four girls sitting in circle in the middle in the room. Each girl looked like she was slapped at least 4 times…

My mom joined the circle, and they made a place for her.. I also sat…

We all looked back at each other knowing trouble was coming…

“Hala banat shlounkom?”

“zaineeeeeen 7ayateeeee mashkoooora maaatga9reeen” Noor was the only one that managed to reply, all of us were frozen with fear….


“yayya bas2alkom 3ennnn…. Fawaz etha it3arfooon 3anna shay….” And she turned at La6oof who’s face was now red.


“ana ma3arif shay” la6ooof got up and left the room.



A777777777777777!!!! Yal5aaaaaaaaaynaaaaa!!!!


I took a quick glimpse at Noor and Fara7, the only two that remained with me….

Fara7 nodded reassuring me that she was with me…. I just love that girl!!!



Noor 6ab3an ma tadree wean alla ga66ha… kanet ga3da i66ali3 her split ends in her long hair….


“wean Fajer???”



Fara7 and I both answered at the same time….
“ra7et il 7ammam” “ma tarayyiget”

Ooops! I stared at Fara7 with my eyes wide, and she stared back too.

“No.. ya3ne we mean inna… she… ra7et il 7ammam oo ba3dain bittarayyag..”


My mom was more confused then we were…


“ooookaaaay…….. inzain….. shinu il salfa goolooliyyaha… i3tabroony koborkom.. 9adee8atkom.. yalla”


Ha! Good one mom! You will NEVER and I repeat… NEVER understand….

“la2 5alty il salfa 6weela.. bas 3rfay inna Fawaz ihwa il mathloom.. oo S3ood ihwa il ‘3al6an’



“bas law s3ood ‘3al6an.. chan ma yab 6are il salfa 7eg omma… 9a7 kalame willa la2!’




“la2.. 3adil kalamich… bas yimkin min his point of you inna ihwa il 9a7.. bas min the rest of the world’s point of view, ihwa the biggest meanest guy in the world”




“OLA OLA OLA …. Shimsawee ihwa 3ashan kil hel kirh??”




“……..…”

ifff ifff ifff ifff omi 7anana oo malgoofa oo ifffffffffffffffffffff.... lazim ni6la3! a7is iny captive 3indaha.... abee freedom!!! lazim a6la3 al7eeen or else ra7 anfijer oo agoolaha kil il salfa.. oo that's definitely not what fara7 and I want to end up with, mom knowing everything!


“banaaaaaaat.. gooloooooooleeee…”



“5alty tara 7attan i7na man3arif il salfa 3adil walla… ya3ne i7na 5ayfeen ingoolich shay yi6la3 ‘3ala6… 3araftay?? Oo ya3ne 7aram.. ma nabe nathlim a77ad.’



“kil hatha oo ma thalamtaw S3ood?”



“Yommaaa… bas ma nabee in7ish..”


“7abeeebteeee.. hahahaha! Intay a5er wa7da titkalimaen fahma???”



“la2 9ij, 5alty, i7na 8arrarna inwagif ilyom’



“ee mashala… inshoof…… alla ytamim 3alaikom bas” (sarcastic) ugh!


“yalla Faroo7 warana shi’3il 9a7?? Imshay 7ag groupna!”



“ee 9a7 Jood oo i7na lazim ingoom el7een….. yalla 5alty… i7na masheen.”



“bas yomma… 7i66ay ib balich… kil shay galeh S3ood ihwa il 3aks tamaman!”



My mom just stared at us blankly as we got up and left, analyzing everything we just said.


Then when we got out, we heard my mom yell “bas hatha groupkom” bas we totally ignored her hehehe!




“Good save!”



“thanks!!! You too… 7addich you stood beside me when I needed you!”


"afa 3alaich! TA3ALAY hehehehe 5alaina Noor broo7ha!"
"hehehe ashik inha la7ithat"
" el7een 5andawwer Fajjooor”



“ee yalla”



We ran searching for Fajer, so we sent her a text message from my Black Berry:

1 sent message
To: Fajoooor
Fajjooooor!!! Weeeaaannniiiich??
We looked for you EVERYWHERE!!

I turned to Faroo7

“what now?”

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. oh my god i just read all your post and i must say i ma hooked
    yalla next post please
    love it

    ردحذف
  2. Cute and Cuddly: :D thaaanks oo the next post is on the way...:P

    ردحذف