الجمعة، 26 يونيو 2009

Carnival Crush Part 22 - realization

Hey everyone ;**... enjoy
__________________________
I opened my eyes at the sound of noise; a lot of people talking at one time, a sour taste, and something cozy under my head. Wait, there are other sounds… what are they? Trolleys? Yes trolleys! I opened my eyes, and the ceiling above me was moving quickly. What the hell is going on here? I think I hit my head, and ouch… it hurts!

I decided that everything would be much less confusing if I closed my eyes again.

* * *



“Ha dictor, binty shlonha?’



“i6aminay, ma feeha ila il salama. Bas lazim tirta7 shway”



“ya3ny mita ra7 ti6la3?”



“mita matgoom oo it7is inha misti3ida itrid… itrid. 5alty lat7ateen tara ma 9ar feeha shay.”



“eeeeh, inshala.. mashkoor”



I was listening to them with my eyes closed. I still wasn’t ready to open my eyes, but I was gathering all my energy to do so…. I want to go hooome!!!

After several minutes, I opened my eyes.. everything looks blurry!

“BNAAAYTYYYYYYYY”


“hala yoma” I whispered, but I don’t think anything was heard… I cleared my throat

“7abeebty.. 7AYATY.. shlounich al7een? Rasich y3awrich? Day5a? yo3ana? Goolay goolay.”




“yoma, ma feeny shay. Bas aby arja3 il bait”




“7ather 7ather 7ather” she ran to the side of the bed to help me up “yaallllaaaaaa…. 3afya 3afya wala…” suddenly her voice was sharp and serious when she said “oo tara 7sabich ma3ay”

Riiiight… I forgot about that part!


Lama wi9alt il bait oo ga3adt… ma midany atsanad chan tabdy il zafa….

“INTAY SHINU BITHAB6 KINTAY GA3DA ITFAKREEN YA7MARA?? FASHALTEENA ALLA YFASHLICH…. La2 la2 la2 ana mo m9adga MO M9ADGA INA BINTY… JOOOD… ITSAWY CHITHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHLOOON?? SHLOOOOOOOOON? BAS 3ALMOOONY SHLON?”

Ma wa3ait ila s6ar yany on my left cheek… chan a7i6 eedy 3ala 5ady oo abchee… bichait 7aaaaaaiiiiiiil…

“INTAAAY THOLA… ZAIN??? ADRY INA IL 2OM IL MAFROOTH MATGOOL HAL 7ACHY IL MALI8 BAS INTAY TISTAHLAIN… FA BASIBICH OO AGOLICH INTAY THOLA! SHLON IT5ALEEEN 9BAY 7MAAAAAR 8ATHER 8ALEEEEL ADEB WA6Y YIGI9 3ALAICH IB HAL 6AREE8A HATHEE??? SHLON????? SHBEGOLOON 3ANA IL NAS AL7EEN??? ANA GILT 7EG IL SHIR6A YASTIROON 3ALAICH GAD MA YIGDIROOON BAS MA NATHMIN YA7MAAARAAAAA MANATHMIN”


My mom is 3a9abiya her whole life… and I’m so used to it… but I never saw her that angry before… not even when I ripped her chanel dress before going to my cosin’s wedding.


“ANA IL TARBIYA ILY TA3ABT 3ALAIHA KILHA RA7AT BALASH!!! …………… 7MARA WALLLLLLA 7MAAAARAAAAAAA MADREEE SHASAWEE FEECH ANA!! MAA ADREEEE…’

Oo she left the living room and slammed her room door…

What have I done? I never expected Fawaz to be that devil he turned out to be… but how? How can he act SO damn good and LIE TO MY FACE and tell me he loves me… and s3ood, dear s3ood, all he ever wanted was to avoid this problem as much as possible… He kept giving him dirty looks, he slapped him, hit him… FIGHTED with him for me… how come I was so stupid, so blind, not thinking about the consequences… Love is stupid.. it doesn’t even exist! I know it from my experiences now… I’m done with love.. DONE… I can’t do it anymore.. I wasted years of my precious teen years searching for my true love… thinking he’ll be there, thinking we’ll love each other from first sight… that’s STUPID! I’M STUPID for believing those insane fantasies. S3oood was right… he was damn right about everything. I didn’t listen to him, I ignored all his attempts to protect me even after I messed up with him in the carnival. He even convinced his mother to fire Fawaz because he wanted MY safety, he didn’t want anything like this to happen to me…

I cried waaaay too much, more than anyone can, my cry turned to an ugly cry.. where you make all those funny faces and noises trying to get it all out.


I’m stupid

هناك 5 تعليقات:

  1. CuteandCuddly: ee walla takser il 5a6er

    ردحذف
  2. omg 7araaam 7laaailha.. I HATE FAWAZ IL7MAR IL78EER!! o mskeen s3ood tried to protect her mina

    ردحذف
  3. i dont get it! is fawaz good or not??? who loves who?!?????
    and its kinda her fault ... i mean is she that stupid to kiss a guy? PARKING LOT? AVENUES? SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HIM MUCH? ALONE?????

    ردحذف
  4. Dazzlin: ee wala maskeena :P

    Emnilia: fawaz turned out to be tricking her the whole time, oo she used to love him. but before that she used to love s3ood who considered her his sister. oo yeah! it is her fault!!

    ردحذف